Thursday, June 24, 2010

swim date

Zoe came over a few weeks ago for a swim date! They had fun playing together. I bought this American Crafts paper Heat Wave a few months ago and I could not wait to use it. It is so perfect for pool LO's! The colors are perfect! They are summery not girlie. I found a lot of the Springy paper was kind of girly and even a lot of the Easter paper was too. I also used poolside Thickers! I made the wave out of felt! I drew out my wave and cut it out! I dunno why, but I got the urge to buy felt and make stuff out of them. So far I made the wave and a butterfly and a cupcake top. I think I am liking working with felt. It is cheap, but it took me a while to figure out how to glue it. Don't try glue stick or sb tape. I had to use red tape. I use that a lot on my ribbon and small buttons! It is really sticky!

1 comment:

  1. cute page! love your felt accent! i'm going to have to play around with felt some more!

    ReplyDelete