Wednesday, June 2, 2010

my addiction continues

I cannot get away from using my white uni-ball pen on my sb lo's. Every lo says to me, "I need a little white pen doodling" and I answer with grabbing my white uni-ball pen and start doodling. Either with small circles or dashes. I guess it is now my thing. Usually I hate when I do the same thing, but this could be a phase and there is nothing wrong with that. If I like it, then do it!
So here is a lo I did for the old page map challenge week 3 on sb.com. Most of the paper I used came from my SEI Addison paper stack. I love this stack. I use it all the time! I love the greens and blues. And the title came from my Cosmo Cricket boyfriend collection.I thought it needed a little something so I made this lollipop flower. I like lollipop flowers b/c they are not girly. You can make them as just accents and be any gender! So thanks Jenn for the reminder of how cute they are.
And this lo is a continue of the other car seat lo. This one is of Westin napping in his new car seat on his first ride! I used the negitive of carseat from the first lo on this lo. Very cool recycling! I also used the Cosmo Cricket Joy ride line which I love! The green circle paper was also left over from the other lo. I just cut the stripes in half and used one on top and one on bottom of the photos. I wanted to add a little embellies so I cut out some stars with my cricut and I love them! I couldn't resist using my fav white pen on this lo either. I used it on the large brackets and on one of the stars! And I did this lo for June monthly sketch challenge week 1 on sb.com. I loved the sketch and couldn't pass it up.

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE those uniball Signo pens! I have used up three of them over the years, and I need to buy another one! Your layout is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the white gel pens!! I ordered a pack of 20 of them off of ebay about 3 months ago and have already used 3, lol. It just adds that finishing touch, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete