Tuesday, June 15, 2010

queen of scraps post 1

I got this paper stack for Christmas and I am still using it! It is SEI Addison collection. I love the colors. So I am using every little scrap from the pack. I actually used a sketch for this LO. And the sketch looked perfect for using up some scraps. So I got them all together and cut sizes I wanted. The orange scalloped circle was already punched out from when I was going to use it on something else. I just added my white uni-ball pen to it. Then I used the negative of a flower I cut out from my cricut. I also already had the circle cut out so I put a flower on there to jazz it up. And there ya go! I LO using mostly scraps! You can do it and have a fab LO!

This one I also used all scraps and did it for June Monthly sketch challenge on sb.com. And the twist was actually to use scraps. I was like "perfect"! Same paper stack as previous LO. Most of the papers are scraps that I didn't even have to cut. I even had the grass cut out from my cricut that I was going to use on a card. I don't throw that stuff away. You can use it somewhere else. And BAM there ya go. It fits perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment