Saturday, June 12, 2010

new stuff

The sketch:
This is a LO I did for the June sketch challenge on sb.com. The twist was to use scraps. Pretty much everything on here is scraps except the large paper. I even had the grass and pointy suns already printed out from another project I was going to use them on. And once again I added some dashes on the pointy sun!

This is a cute little simple card I made for the June card challenge using yellow, black, white and grey on sb.com
I saw this card in a magazine and had to scraplift it! It is in Scrapbook Etc June 2010 pg.61. It looks like a bandaid! So cute

And this I did for the old page map challenge week 2 or 3 I can't remember. I really liked the sketch, but it was hard to find photos for it. But in the end I made it work and love how it came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment