Thursday, June 10, 2010

makeover

So my blog just got a facelift! I saw where there were new designs so I decided to check it out. I found I could do all kinds of things. I had no idea. So I picked this cute pattern for my background. I may play with it some more and see what else I can fiddle with.

Me and mom and both laying on the couch with something wrong with each of us. I have my swollen foot which I think is a spider bite. If the swelling does not go down by tmw I will go to Lake After hours. And mom's should had been bothering her. So she is next to me on the couch icing her back. And I have my leg propped up. We are pitiful! lol

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry about your foot girlie! Jeez. I hope your Mom's back feels better soon. I really love your new blog design. It's so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete