Thursday, June 17, 2010

Giggle

this is the June Monthly sketch challenge week 3 sketch on sb.com. The twist was to change the sketch, rotate it, flip it, add or remove photos, etc. I changed the photos sizes and took out the last row of photos.I had just a little bit of this PP left from The Girls Paperie, On Holiday collection. So I cut it into 2 stripes. Matted the photos on white CS, used the Tim Holtz ticket that I got from my LSS as the title and journaled with my white pen! I also made the felt (felt is pretty cheap by the way) butterfly a few days ago and thought it would look cute on here. I thought it needed something else so I made a cluster of fun at the bottom with flower, hearts, and buttons. I think it turned out cute and I didn't even use a lot of paper! Queen of scraps does it again (yes I had to do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment