Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dec. 24



CHRISTMAS EVE!
So we get a call from Billie (Roy's aunt) the day before telling us the Christmas eve is going to be at grandpa's house since he wouldn't be able to make it. Apparently grandpa has had some health problems. His diabetics got bad and he had to have a toe removes. This was the first time I had heard about it and Roy too. It would have been nice to know a little more in advance, but we would have gone either way. So that was our first stop. Westin got a lot of good stuff! He racked up in cars and tractors! Then we went home for Westin to take a nap. Then we went to my cousins Drew's house. It was the first time Drew had done this at his house and our first time at his house! We use to always to do Christmas eve at Maw-maw's house and since Maw-maw pasted away Christmas eve hasn't been the same. Paw-paw doesn't care to carry on the tradition so we have been doing our own thing. And this year I was so happy that Drew decided to have it at his house! I can't wait to buy a house and have Christmas eve at our house. That is my dream, but being in the army makes that hard to do. But one day I will have my house and have Christmas eve at my house. It was nice to see everyone from Paw-paw's side of the family. We don't get to see them very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment