Friday, December 3, 2010

Dec. 2


This is the best shot I got of the Christmas tree. We've had a naked Christmas tree for about a week. We got our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving then mom went on a cruise Sat and she just got back yesterday. She was tired of seeing a naked Christmas tree so she got in the attic and dug around for the lights and decorations. Well mom couldn't find the Christmas tree lights! She was in the attic for well over 30 mins looking for the lights until she finally found them! I'm not sure how it is going to work with Westin. He wants to touch all the ornaments and there is a latter with elfs on them that I can see him breaking lol We will just have to keep and eye on him! Last year he would care less about the tree, but did try to open a few presents lol. And now 1 year later he is getting into everything!

3 comments:

  1. Oh your tree is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all the colourful lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tree.... I need to get ours up. I had to buy a new table one for this year due to a new puppy....lol

    ReplyDelete