Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec. 1


I got cookies coming out of my wazoo! But first I want to talk about my day. Cheri wanted to go to HL and TJ Maxx so she asked if I wanted to go! I said heck yea. So I had to wake up and hurry up and get ready and meet her at HL. But on the way I had to stop at the ATM and get some cash out and I had to get gas so I was running a little late. I wanted to look for a cricut mat, but they were out of the 12x12 size! Cheri got some cute fabric and some stuff to make Christmas cards. She just decided she wants to make Christmas cards lol. Then we went and ate at Jason's deli b/c we were hungry! Then we went to Target and I got Jermey (my older bro) his Christmas gift! The kids were getting crazy and Westin even almost fell asleep in the cart! So we went home after Target and didn't make it to TJ Maxx :( Maybe we will go Friday! When we got home I put Westin down for a nap and I went to Wal-mart and got a cricut mat and a few other things that I needed and also ran into an old friend. Then he woke up, I fed him some oatmeal, then I made taco's for the fam. I wasn't really hungry so I didn't eat. Then I decided to bake some cookies! I found this recipe and tried it and loved it! And I have been craving them, but needed a few things so I got what I needed at Wal-mart and finally made those cookies! I thought it was appropriate to start off the month with some baking! I love to bake! And these cookies are so good! Yum yum!
I am excited b/c mom comes home tmw. She left on a cruise Sat and comes back tmw! I think Westin has been missing her. He walked in her dark empty room today like he was looking for her. I miss her too. It is like the house doesn't run right without her.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had a tj maxx closer here! Those cookies look awesome! You should post the recipe for sure!

    ReplyDelete