Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dec. 22







Today was actually a nice day so me and Westin went to the park. He had fun running around. He would not go down the big slide by himself so I had to climb up and slide down with him! I would be lying if I said I didn't have fun! I am just a big kid at heart! The park was pretty busy since we have had a lot of cold days lately. And it got pretty hot that day too! Then when we got home I put Westin down for a nap. And when he woke up we played outside in the back yard. It was so nice outside. He had fun playing in the dirt with his big truck! What a fun day! I love weather like this. I hate when it gets cold and there is nothing to do but sit by the fire! I like to get out and do stuff and Westin does too lol. I am already looking forward to spring and it isn't even officially winter yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment