Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dec. 16

Today was cleaning day to get ready for the party! I cleaned up all of Westin's toys so mom could vacuum and clean the floors and I had the job of cleaning the bar. I also helped Cooper set up in the backyard. I cleaned the chairs and helped pick up some trash! Only a few more days till the Christmas party!! That night Gabe and I went to the movies to see Love and other drugs. I heard there was a lot of nudity in that movie and that was no exaggeration lol. It was a good movie tho. I liked it :) Gabe might have been a little uncomfortable with all the nudity, especially the guy nudity, but he didn't seem to mind that much. It was so nice to get out and go to the movies. I haven't been to the movies in forever! I love going to the movies! So thanks Gabe for going with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment