Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dec. 10

I knew it would happen eventually one of the dogs, prob moo, would lay on Westin's Toy Story couch! It is the perfect size for Mr. Moo. I am surprised it took this long for one of them to get one there.
Westin stole my phone to text his peeps (Zoe).
This is my big baby sleeping on the couch! He his ol head is hanging off the cough. I love my big moose! He has been sleeping with us lately. He use to sleep with mom, Doug (step dad) and Jacie (dog), but I guess it got too crowded for him so he now sleeps in the room with me and Westin on my bed! I have a king sized bed and he sleeps at my feet and keeps my toes warm in this cold weather so I dont mind. I miss my big poo poo head!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics! It is amazing how young they pick up on that technology! My lil nephew knew more about iphones than I ever did!

    ReplyDelete