Thursday, May 13, 2010

reorganizing

I really want to reorganize my scrapbook stuff. My paper mostly. I can never find what paper I am looking for. I have them grouped my theme or manufacture, but they are a mess. I have limited space to store my stuff. I am using our dinning room as my scrap area and it isn't working for me. So when we move to Ft. Bliss I hope to have a better scrap area and I get a chance to reorganize like I want. I always say that when we move. "When we move I will get a chance to reorganize the house" and that never happens lol. I hope we can find a house in El Paso that has a little space/area where I can scrap so I can stop scrapping on my dinning table. I want to actually eat on it!! Such a pretty Ashley furniture dinning table and no one gets to see it under my scrap stuff! lol

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes, I do live in San Antonio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were originally from Louisiana! What part? I always fuss that I have such a little space in the corner of my bedroom to scrap. I want my own room someday. Meanwhile... I'm SUPER organized to the point of being a bit obsessed about it. LOL

    ReplyDelete