Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have an addiction

I must admit I have an addiction. It seems I cannot make a scrapbook LO without using my white Uni-ball pen. I love that pen. I love to doodle with it or journal with it. That pen is awesome and when I need to add a little something on my LO I usually grab my pen and doodle some pattern on my LO. I love the way it looks on my LO. It pulls everything together.
So I did this LO for the May monthly sketch challenge week 4 on sb.com. I really loved the sketch. I used several photos and I have a lot of photos I need to scrap. And I used what was left of my Cosmo cricket, garden variety collection. I shed a little tear. I really loved that collection. I love all the colors. It did have a little more flowers then I like since I usually am doing boy LO's, but I could work around the flowers. The flowers were subtle and the colors were just so pretty. I love Cosmo Cricket paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment