Wednesday, May 26, 2010

he likes watermelon!


I never know day by day what Westin will eat. There are a few things I know he will eat for sure, like rice and chicken and veggies, french fries, yogurt, applesauce and peanut butter. But most days are figuring out what he will eat. So I try to throw things in there and see how it goes. And if he likes it, that doesn't mean he will eat it again. He is so crazy with his eating. He usually eats good, but figuring out what he wants to eat is tiring. So I was so surprised when I gave him watermelon and he ate it and wanted more. He ate a good bit and ate some more today! I am so glad to see him eating new things! And I love watermelon and glad he likes it too. It just isn't summer time until you have watermelon juice running down your face! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jade, I have something for you over at my blog, so if you get a chance do stop by :)

    ReplyDelete