Wednesday, May 12, 2010

16 months old

This is my little boy and today he turned 16 months old! Where did the time go? He is growing up so fast and I am so proud of him! He is growing into such a handsome big boy! I love seeing him grow and learn. That boy loves to dance. Any music he hears he stops to dance. Theme songs to TV shows, stops him in his tracks so he can dance. He really likes The Office's theme song. And anything he can drum on is his fav toy. Right now he usually has his Daddy's old toothbrush and his plastic spoon to drum/bang on everything. And he loves giving out kisses. Even to strangers at the store. With his mouth closed!! I didn't ever think he would kiss with his mouth closes. He is so sweet. You don't even have to ask. He gives them out for free. I love my sweet little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment