Friday, August 27, 2010

Splash park fun!

Me and my baby having fun at Splash park on post! It was perfect size for Westin. I could let him run around and not worry about him! He loved sliding down the slide! And he even slide down by himself! My big boy is growing up so fast! And the park was FREE! Thanks Ft Bliss :)
Tara helping Westin sliding down the slide so I could take pics :)
Hahaha he loved it!
He loved this weird turtle! He kept playing with the water coming out of his mouth! He wanted to climb on the turtle too, but he couldn't.
Westin climbed up the stairs all by himself. He is such a big boy!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE water parks! This looks like such a fun place for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are adorable! You so have to scrap them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! We didn't get to do much this summer. Weather still permitting, maybe we could get out still.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water parks are the best but even better when they are FREE. It looks like Westin had a ball. Great pictures. How do you get your text under each photo. I cannot figure out how to do that. I did it wayyy back when I first started blogging but cannot figure what I did then that I'm not doing now. grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A water park too! I really want one of those close to me!

    ReplyDelete