Saturday, August 7, 2010

photos!!

I haven't uploaded photos from my camera in a while. I have been busy with the move and everything. So I uploaded photos today and forgot about some of the photos I took.

This is Westin helping Daddy sand down my new scrap table so we could paint it. He is such a good helper.
He was being such a ham while I was talking pics of him sanding the table.

And this is our lovely front yard. Yes, most people have grass in their front yards, but not us. You see here in El Paso (the dessert), they do have a lot of grass and trees. There is usually rocks or sand in place of grass. Westin loves the rocks. He likes to play in them and relocate the rock and put them in his trucks. It is low maintenance. You dont have to mow. All you have to do is weed eat. I do miss seeing green grass.
Love this pic of me and my bogga man! He sat on my lap while Roy finishes sanding my new scrap desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment