Sunday, July 18, 2010

That's right I'm doing me!

So lately I have been feeling really good. Tried, but good! I am waiting for the heartburn, morning sickness, crazy hormonal emotions to kick in, but instead it just feels right! Which is weird to me. I just found out I was pregnant, there really shouldn't be any real difference yet. But maybe just finding out I was prego made my mood better! So it could be all in my head, but whatever it is, I like it. I feel like me more than I have in a while. It is weird. I struggle with who I am suppose to be as to being Westin's mom and Roy's wife and still being me. But what I have learned is being me makes me the best mom and wife I can be. I don't have to be anyone else. Sometimes I feel like I have to be a certain way b/c I am 27 and a wife and mother. But I am who I am. I am 27, but I still look good so I will wear my bikini and look good doing it too. Sometimes I feel like that is inappropriate and people will talk and I don't care if people talk about me, but having a child makes me worry about it. I don't want Westin to get embassesed by me. I still gotta be a mom. But like I said being me makes me the best mom. And I think that is the most important thing to teach Westin is always be yourself! I might embarrass Westin for being the best looking mom (I only say that b/c I look so young) but it wont matter b/c he will know he has the best family and we love him! All those other things, like what a mom is suppose to look like or do or say, doesn't matter and I use to worry about them! I love Drakes song, it says, "That's right, I'm doing me. I'm living life right now." Altho I am not a rapper and living a different life than drake, but I am living my life right now and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment