Wednesday, July 21, 2010

how many words does Westin say?

I have worried about Westin being behind on his speech. He was evaluated at 14 months old and was ahead on everything except speech and I expected that. But lately I have been thinking and he is saying a lot of words now! He may not talk a lot nor tell me everything he wants, but he says a lot of words. He said bubbles today! And he says, Jacie which is the dogs name. He says nanny, momma, daddy, done, bye, hot, hey, yum, I think he may say a few more things but I can't think of them now. And when you say, "Red Robin" he says, "mmmmmm". Oh and when the Dahlin car commercial comes on he says, "Dahlin". But not matter what he is doing, if music comes on he stops to dance! Oh and he says dance! So that is a lot of words!

No comments:

Post a Comment