Thursday, July 8, 2010

swim day!

The sun finally came out today after raining for about 1 straight week! It was perfect swimming weather! Roy and I came out and played volleyball. Then Cooper came out and wanted to turn on the jets to swim against the current! Then my lil man woke up from his nap so I put his little swimmers on and he went and swam too!
Westin and daddy played in the pool together. Westin loves when Roy throws him up in the air. Roy dunked Westin underwater for the first time. He kind of liked it. I was so proud of him! And when I would tell him to swim he would move his arms! It was so cute!
my 2 boys!:)
Westin loves this old dump truck. This was Cooper's old dump truck when he was Westin's age. They don't make them like they use to! He likes to put stuff in it and push it around! It is so cute to see Westin play with "old school" toys! He is such a boy! He even has a tractor that use to be Coopers that he loves to play with too.
And this is Uncle Cooper and Westin! He loves his Uncle Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment