Friday, July 16, 2010

Logging in more time

I am loggin in more time on my LO I started! I actually got a lot done on it! I spent about an hour on it! I already had photos and LO picked out to scraplift. So I worked on finding the right PP! So I dug through my stash and I thought of the perfect paper. I have the a few papers left from the Joy Ride collection from Cosmo Cricket! It is starting to come together, but now comes the hard part! The part that I find the most difficult! The embellishments! Buttons, flowers, brads, Oh My! Where do I put them? How many do I put? How do I layer them? I am getting stressed out just thinking about it lol. So for now I am taking a break, Besides it is hot in there! I was starting to sweat!
7/16- 2:07-3:07 - 1 hour
total time = 1 hour 10 mins...and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment