Saturday, October 23, 2010

New park


So we decided to go to a new park. I like the park by our house, but I wanted to see if I could find a better one. So I got online and searched for parks. I found this one not too far away and it looked pretty big. So Friday morning Tara and I took Westin to this park. He got all excited when we pulled up and saw the playground. He started running around and climbing and exploring. He has so much fun. But then he heard the tractor mowing the grass and got excited and kept saying, "truck! Truck!" It is so cute how he gets all excited seeing a tractor lol. He is so silly. It was also one of the first days that is actually felt like Fall. We even had to wear jackets. It has been so hot here! Even when the temp gets to 83 I swear it feels 90! It has been nicer in the afternoons when out backyard is shaded, but it was nice to finally have a nice cool down! The above pic is Westin playing with musical tubes. They sound like chimes. I showed Westin how they make noise, and he would grab them and shake them lol. He loves music

My big man is getting so big and independent. It makes me proud and sad at the same time! I am so proud at what an independent little boy he has grown into. But it makes me sad to see him growing up!

Weeeeee! He went down the slide all by himself! He is really coming out of his shell when we go to the park and doing everything by himself. He never needs me to help him slide down the slide or help getting off the slide. *tear


He looks so big here! He had so much fun playing at the park!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big Jade! In the last photo he looks like a little man! Such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete