Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A day in my life: Day 3

Well I didn't get much sleep last night b/c I did not go to bed till 2:00am. I just wasn't tired. That nap must of messed me up. We got up about 8:30 and I made banana nut muffins, I woke up hungry. I loaded the dishwasher, I hate when I don't load it the night before, and turned it on. And somehow when I did laundry Sunday Westin's clothes got missed. So I gathered up all of the clothes to throw in the wash. I also had to wash Roy's blanket. I had a little situation with a roach flying out of my shirt and landed on his blanket and this roach must of been killed so I killed it where it was! I was not even playing around. That roach flew out of my shirt!! I was not having that happen again so I had to kill him dead! And he was a fighter. So needly so say there was roach juice/guts on Roy's blanket now. So it had to be washed. Then I watched AMC, it is getting good! Feed Westin some oatmeal then put him to bed about 1:00. (SHIT! I just realized I left my pants hanging outside and it is 11:30pm and I am scrared to go out there. We dont have lights in our backyard. And those are my fave pair of pants) So I scrapbooked a little bit while Westin napped. And I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. Then after Westin woke up I folded some clothes and feed Westin some apple sauce. Cleaned up the kitchen a little bit, unloaded the dishwasher. Then I started supper b/c I was getting hungry. Roy came home right as supper was done. After I loaded the dishwasher and turned it on so I would not have to worry about it in the morning. Then watched my tv shows, Better with you, Moderen Family and Cougar Town. Took a shower then scrapbooked some more! I really need to go get my pants from outside. You never know, these crazy people might steal my pants. They are my fave! Okay pants are saved. I got like 6 and a half hours of sleep so you would think I would be tired, but I am not. UGH! I was hoping to go to bed before midnight, but I don't know of that is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment