Monday, October 11, 2010

A day in my life: Day 1


Today is Columbus Day so Roy had a 4 day weekend so he was off today! He got up with Westin this morning and made breakfast, scrambles eggs and biscuits. So sweet of him! Then my 2 boys watched the Price is Right on the couch together. Then Roy decided to wash both of the cars and Westin went outside to help! I watched AMC (all my children) and folded clothes. Then I went outside with them to hang out. Then feed Westin a little lunch then it was nap time. I unloaded the dishwasher and scrapbooked while he napped. Roy napped too lol. Then when they got up we started cooking dinner. Roy tried chicken on the grill. It was only his 3rd time using the grill and his first time grilling chicken. He tried out different rubs/spices and they came out good! Then we watched Dancing with the Star, put Westin to bed, then took a shower. And after Roy went to bed I scrapbooked!

3 comments: